Thursday, October 15, 2009

2009 Week 6 Notes



I must be late on this post since I'm writing it during the Cincinnati-USF game.

Idaho is 5-1, the first 5-win season since 2000. They host a Hawaii team this week that doesn't look very good. After Saturday, they could be bowl-eligible for only the third time since moving up to the FBS level.

Not a good week for my predictions. None of my six upset specials hit, and I only went 2-4 against the spread. My record on the season is now 10-7-1.
USC (-10) over Notre Dame - Statement game.
Houston (-17) over Tulane - Tulane can't stop Houston.
Iowa State (-1) over Baylor - Iowa State is 3-3 with two close losses.
Missouri (+7) over Oklahoma State - Don't be surprised if the Tigers win straight up.
Washington (+6.5) over Arizona State - Strange line.
Colorado State (+22) over TCU - Too high.

1 comment:

Jon Rogers said...

Why did you stop posting your notes? I enjoyed these.